How to Register for private lessons
Thank you for your interest in registering for Individual Lessons. New students may enroll in individual lessons at any time throughout the year, there is no need to wait for the beginning of a term to begin individual lessons. Just give us a call or drop us an email whenever you are ready to start lessons.
Please note that online registration for new students enrolling in individual lessons is NOT available.
Continuing individual lesson students may register online by clicking here.
If you are a new student, please follow the steps below to register for lessons:
- Contact Student Services Manager John Uth at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- He will work with you to find an appropriate instructor that fits your needs and your schedule.
- He will schedule a trial lesson for you, which is a single 30 minute paid lesson. This allows you the opportunity to meet the teacher and have a full 30 minute lesson with no further obligation to enroll.
- If you are unsatisfied with your trial lesson, you may take additional trial lessons until you meet with an instructor that is to your satisfaction.
- If you are happy with the instructor and your trial lesson, you may then register for lessons.
- Lesson tuition will be pro-rated and you will only need to pay for the remaining number of weeks left in the term.
- Once a new student is registered for individual lessons, a commitment through to the end of that current term is expected.